Maxim Oil & Chemical regularly formulates and manufactures industrial metalworking lubricants and process chemicals for special and commercial applications and to our customer’s specifications and criterion.
Contract and toll blending constitutes a portion of Maxim’s production at present and we intend to expand our efforts in contract blending aggressively.
- Competent, quality personnel
- MQAS/ ISO9002 qualified quality manufacturing system providing step-by-step monitoring from purchasing to inventory, pre- to post manufacturing qualifications; and excellent contract record traceability. ( please see “Quality Assurance”)
- In house and local pre-approved raw material inventory.
- In house quality control testing capabilities.
- Single batch sizes (heated) from 55 – 5500 gallons
- Capacities to blend and package materials in quantities such as : 5 gallon pails; 55 gallon drums, totes; and tank cars.
- Specializing in soluble oils, water extendable semi-synthetics, and synthetic metalworking coolants.
- Geographic location: We are located in North Texas, in the Dallas/ Fort worth area.
- 25 years of experience in the compounding and blending of commercial and metalworking lubricants for industry.